Supporting the career and skills growth of the Salesforce community as they become advanced practitioners of Salesforce, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion, inspiring under-represented groups and building confidence and self-belief.
We do this by:
- Creating study resources to support those aspiring to complete Salesforce’s more advanced certifications
- Growing the Salesforce architect workforce to match an increasing market demand
- Create a supportive learning environment across timezones and international borders
- Inspire confidence for all community members who would otherwise not undertake this development path
- Encourage others to develop their careers to become Salesforce architects
- Make the career path to Salesforce architect more accessible
A global community of professionals who use, implement and build applications on Salesforce.
Activities and Benefits
|Create study resources and distribute them online||Being able to use our study materials to help them meet certification requirements|
|Deliver presentations at industry and community conferences||Seeing women leading in a space where they are under-represented|
|Share personal learning stories from the Salesforce community||Building confidence by reading about the achievements of others within the community|
|Create mentoring opportunities||Mentorship from highly skilled and experienced Salesforce practitioners|
|Organise networking events||Building a network of like-minded individuals|
|Facilitate design workshops||Gaining a better understanding of what is required to pass the most difficult and impactful Salesforce certifications|
|Give prizes and branded items as rewards for certification achievement||Being rewarded and celebrated for their success|
|Engage with the Salesforce community through social media, videos, presentations, workshops and blogs||Gaining confidence in their own ability by seeing Ladies Be Architects leaders and ambassadors lead by example|
Want to know more? Meet our Team!