A couple of months ago we started a programme to produce some more practice scenarios for the Certified Technical Architect review board. We are thrilled that we can share our very first hypothetical scenario for ANYONE and EVERYONE to use for their ramp-up.
There are a few of us (including Charly and myself) who are actively working towards the Review Board exam. This is so much bigger than just knowing stuff; you’ve got the additional challenge of managing both your prep time and your presentation time.
This is a working blog post that collates great tips and advice for anyone who is preparing for the review board.
- Charly-Says: Mock Review Post-Mortem
- Jannis Bott: How I Became a Certified Technical Architect
- Andrew Hart: Guest Post: Andrew’s CTA Journey
- Doina Popa: Shattering Glass Ceilings and Inspiring More Women…
- Adam Menzies: My Experience in Front of the Review Board
- Bob Buzzard: Certified Salesforce Technical Architect
- Gemma Emmett: Journey to CTA: Starting Out
- Charly-Says: The Steps to Travel the #JourneyToCTA
More to come as people write!