There are a few of us (including Charly and myself) who are actively working towards the Review Board exam. This is so much bigger than just knowing stuff; you’ve got the additional challenge of managing both your prep time and your presentation time.
This is a working blog post that collates great tips and advice for anyone who is preparing for the review board.
- Charly-Says: Mock Review Post-Mortem
- Jannis Bott: How I Became a Certified Technical Architect
- Andrew Hart: Guest Post: Andrew’s CTA Journey
- Doina Popa: Shattering Glass Ceilings and Inspiring More Women…
- Adam Menzies: My Experience in Front of the Review Board
- Bob Buzzard: Certified Salesforce Technical Architect
- Gemma Emmett: Journey to CTA: Starting Out
- Charly-Says: The Steps to Travel the #JourneyToCTA
More to come as people write!